• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new lab coming

leechlake

I'm so fired up I have to post this with no particular questions for anyone. I did some extensive homework, including using fm and put a deposit on a new pup which hopefully will be coming to our home in April. Most likely a yellow lab male or female (can't really predict male or female three months out can I). Presently have a ten yo lab and 8 yo golden. I can't wait to get the basic obedience going, smelling puppy breath, and seeing how my dogs react to their new "sibling". I decided on british after a ton of discussions and after hunting for years with guys who have them, I also have a friend who has two dogs from this breeder. Thanks for the help fm'ers.