• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WELL?????????????????????

barebackjack

Wade,

Just how old are you man? Are you a teenage gouda eater living up der in Cheeseland? I guess the names of George Halas, Dick Butkus, Gayle Sayers, Walter Payton, The Super Bowl Shuffle, The Monsters of The Midway and Mike Singletary have never crossed the history books up der in Yumpin Yimminie land. Are the Bears where they would like to be right now, definitely not. An embarrasment to the NFL ??? You and Brett better take another Vicoden and wash it down with a Leinnie's Red and order yourself a copy of the history of the NFL. You may find a Bear or two in there long before Mr. Lombardi ever coached his first game.

Good point. The historical legacy of the Bears is real pertinent to our discussion. Spam's been around a long time too and it still sucks. How old are you? Some little pup trying to "make it" in UrineTown? First the Second City stinks up Lake Michigan and now the Second City has spread its debilitating smog to the NFL. I'd just like to know how or why anyone in your organization thought the trio of Chad Hutchinson, Craig Krenzel and Rex Grossman could go anything BUT 5-11. Kordell Stewart and Chris Chandler (Crystal Chandelier) went 7-9 last season and after the rebuilding process, the Maidens of the Midway went 5-11. That's progress, Chicago smog style. Here's an idea: try rebuilding with a quarterback who can provide a better rating than the team-high 73.6 that Chad Hutchinson put up for you, than you can talk trash to a native Minnesotan about football on a Minnesota HSOforum from your favorite gutterhole in Illinois.

I love ripping on fans of terrible teams.