• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bombarier Outlander 400 reviews

DRH1175

I am a fan of thier sleds but caught an eye to this ATV at Tousley last week. Sitting on the floor it felt awesome. And the features made sense to me. But how are they for Reliability. Engine Longevity etc... Are they going to last 20 years like the honda's. I am not going to be rough. Want something for hunting and fishing, and for yard work.

I have the DS 650 Baja and it's a great machine. The Outlander is tops in it's class for horsepower and rivals some 500 class machines. One thing I will point out is the stock Yuasa battery is junk. I also noted in another post about the recitifiers going bad. Shortly after that, the rectifier in my DS went south. Outside of the small things, you can't get a better machine.

I own one and bought it for hunting, fishing and yard work.

It's the softest ride you can buy. If you drive a bunch to compare, you can really tell how this machine stacks up against the others. I haven't had any issues with my battery or anything else.