• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pointing Lab Pup Wanted

natebuddy

I have had a deposit down since last June on a pup that will hopefully be conceived next month at Sauk River Pointing Labs in Osakis, MN. There are some litters coming up that have some pups still available for deposit. David Mork is a great guy and he has some great dogs. I had my current flushing lab there for force fetch, collar conditioning, and advanced O.B.. When I was there I really like his dogs and have seen them work in the field. Jake, his main stud and GMPR, is very impressive. I am getting a male out of JakeXMagic. Do a search on Sauk River Pointing Labs or email me at mtrierwe at yahoo.com if you have any questions.

I gotta agree with the others. David at Sauk River is a class act. I got a pup out of JakexMagic last May and she is back for her odedience and force-fetch training right now. She is a great pup.

-Hossienda

Dave does a nice job. Another kennel you might want to have a look at is Alma Bottom over near River Falls in WI.

Especially because you are looking for a "smaller dog"

Alma Bottom was the very first Pointing Lab kennel and has been producing quality pups for far longer than most. Stu has deliberately bred for a smaller dog. The target weight range is the low end of 50 - 70 pounds. They are staunch pointers.

Good luck. You won't go wrong either way.

i have a buddy that has a female he tryed to get here bred this fall but did not stick (too late in heet) he will be breeding her next heet reply [email protected] ( i have hunted behind her she is a verry good upland dog) the male is also a verry strong water and upland dog.

please use the for sale forum to advertise... Thanks

Bushwacker,

Just to fill you in I did email David the other day and he said he had forgotten to change the HSOforum. He also said heat cycles are very unpredictable, and he was checking Magic every day but no signs yet, and he thought it would be March. I guess all we can do is hope for early March.