• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rush Lake Spearing!!!!

I thought you couldn't spear out there until after Jan 1st? If that's not the case I'm going over there on Tuesday and I'll let you know but if it is the case then Im going over on the 5th. I haven't been over that way to see if there has been anyone out there yet.

Just to be safe, check the 2004 handbook, since it's still 2004 now. We had a little controversy here about the musky season being open or closed since the new 2005 law closes the season on Dec. 1 but technically it's still open now because the 2004 book shows it closing in mid Feb. Point is check the rulebook for the year we are on just to be safe. I assume that's what those shacks right along hwy. 12 are doing every year?