• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nextel merge with Sprint

largemarge

Now they will call it the SPRINT CUP they can accuratly describe that horrible chase to the cup thing... IT IS A SEASON NOT 10 RACES !!!! PLAYOFFS FOR CAR RACES WHY DONT WE JUST SET UP A HEAD TO HEAD RACE FOR THE FIRST 10 GUYS and run it like a tournament bracket you lose your out

I know that knowbody is happy with that chase idea. I have a question for all of the people that read this thread.

How many of you own NASCAR/driver stuff and how much a year do you spend?

I'll start. I own NONE of that stuff. I do spend my money with the sponsers however.

If everybody keeps buying the hats, shirts, jackets, condoms or whatever you are just adding fuel to the fire that's already out of control.

BTW, They anounced today that it will still be the Nextel cup. Anybody else notice that the "cup" isn't a cup?

I do own some jackets and hats. I do support the drivers that I like and think that you should support the team or driver that you like and we all buy the product of the sponsors if we know it or not. The sponsors have become a part of everyones life with the number of them out there. They are part of the reason that Nascar was able to make the push into big leagues of entertanment. Hopefully the merge between Nextel and Sprint will make the cup more strong. I'm still not to sure about this chase thing,but Nascar got what it wanted.

Sifty

I generally always have a couple hats and maybe a tee shirt and that’s about it. I do however try to buy NASCAR sponsored items if given a chance.

No offense but it is sure getting tiresome listening to all the crying over the chase, get over it!!