• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

snowmobile dealers

styx

Thanks to those who responded in the other thread about a sled for ice fishing. I am looking for suggestions on a good dealer in or near the twin cities to start to look at some models. any suggestion? I tried a search but did not find much in previous discussions

styx-

North metro sled dealers:

-Anoka-Ramsey Sports Center (Arctic Cat & Ski-Doo) They are located on Hwy 10 in Ramsey

-Pro Sporting Goods (Polaris) They are directly across highway 10 from Anoka-Ramsey Sports Center.

-Tousley Motor Sports in White Bear Lake

-Dimmerman Bros. (Forest Lake) Right off of 35 coming into Forest Lake from the south

-Heinen's (Arctic Cat) in Osseo.

These are a few dealers that I'm familiar with. There are more. Check out Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo, and Yamahas websites. Most have a dealer locator feature on the site. Or just look up snowmobile in the yellow pages.