• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

homemade camera

woodview

I'm wondering if anyone has put together a homemade underwater camera. I fished with a guy a couple of years ago who had one, but I'm not sure where he's at now. Anybody have plans or tips. I think I'm going to go with a 'board camera' mounted in pvc, etc. but wondering just how involved this gets and any ball park idea on how much any of your's might have cost

Built one about a year ago. Sounds like the one your thinking about building.I think I had about $110 in it with the tv. Got the plans off hsolist for like $10, if I remember right. Works pretty good too. Not that hard to do either.Not as handy as one bought but not near the money either,for as much as I use it. Great for entertaining the kids too. Good luck on your venture.