• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

In the mean time ?

delmuts

while waiting for good ice and with the open water getting very limitted; how or what are you doing to past the time? so far i have checked what little ice equipment that i have; brought all of my open water equipment inside. took all of the plastic baits off to save or get rid of. this morning i spent some time rebuilding/repairing spinner baits. plan to empty the spools of mono, and reversing the braids on several reels. later i will go through and clean all rods, and clean and grease the reels. i've already started searching the web for new things! how about evereybody else ? wink.gif del

Day dreaming about my new otter that's on order. My auger is ready to roll. I need a new ice tackle box and new line for my tip ups and rods. One of these days soon I'll be frantically getting everything ready.