• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arctic Cat 90cc 4-stroke starting problems

Ryan Becklund

Hello everyone! I bought a 2004 AC 90cc 4-stroke for my kids this past summer and ever since it was brand new I have had problems with getting it started. If it sat for more than a couple of days it would not start (without starting fluid sprayed into the carb).

I talked to the guys at my arctic dealership and they were really good about it. They called Arctic and asked them about it. I brought it in so they could fix the problem and what they ended up doing is loosening the valves way up. The thing clatters and sounds real "pingy" but it starts every time now! Just thought I would give you guys the heads up. I have talked to others with the same problem. good luck!