• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1973 Crestliner 16ft aluminum boat with Johnson 75hp.

Boat is in very good conditions, interior is solid, motor runs very well, and it has power tilt & trim.

Trailer is very good also.

Price at $ 1,300/obo, next spring will bring over $ 2,000, buy it now and save, I can also keep it here at my place and will give a free cover.

Located near Faribault, MN, or 30 miles south of MPLS.

Email for more pictures.

Crestliner73a.jpg

Hi Valv

I have a buddy that wants to see pictures of the interior and the motor. Could you also get a measurement of how long the total rig is with motor and trailer? Email them to jimlovestrout(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thank You

I just got boat in yard, there is no damage at all to it.

I checked motor, which is a 1983, and has 150lbs compression even all 3 cylinders (very good), started right away, tilt & trim works fine, lower unit is very good.

It just needs a battery and it's ready to go.

It's a 16ft boat, not 17ft.

Quote:

That is a sweet boat!!! Wonder how much it would be to ship to Ct??
frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Why ship it, come to MN, do some icefishing with the pros, get some walleye, hook up boat to truck and head home.

And since you are from CT I will throw in a case of your favorite "brewsky"... wink.gif

It cannot get any better than this.... grin.gif