• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Decals and Screenprinting...

Matt Johnson

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We would like someone who is part of the FishingMN Team to be our decal and screenprinting supplier.

If you make decals or screenprint let us know here please. We'd love to have you as part of the logo team.

Rick and Matt,

I'm a teacher in Cass Lake and I also am the General Manager for Custom Silkscreening. We do embroidery and silkscreening on basically anything. I would be interested in helping out with items for FM. You can check out our HSOforum or drop me an email at beef58(at)paulbunyan(dot)com the HSOforum is customsilkscreening(dot)com. We also do graphics....

Beef

My dad and I have done screen printing. Right now all we are doing is embroid, on bowling shirts. Since I'm cutting out full time softball we have cut back on the amount of stuff we do. If you are interested let me know and I will talk to my dad.