• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2005 Thoughts

Sifty

What do you guys think will be the big news for 2005.I'm going out on a limb here but what are the odds that Jeff Burton will finish in the top ten for next year. Will the nine car win four or more races? How about Rusty and Mark Martin odds on a Champinship? I know it is early with one race left we still have a great points race going? Go 24.

Sifty

Well I was hoping Brian France would awake from his stupor and admit what rotten idea "The Chase" was, but seems he's somehow convinced its great even though its destroyed the entire concept of a SEASON championship...

Neither Rusty nor Mark will win.

McMurray will do worse than this year.

Kahne will win three times.

Jeff Gordon will come up just short in his bid for his SIXTH (that's right six after he wins this one this weekend) championship losing out to Jimmie Johnson after edging him out at Homestead last year after Kurt Busch hits the wall and finishes 5th.