• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Polaris look, Kawi Brute Force

CHOPPERTHEDOG

bgmny,

Those sportman 700 are quite the powerhouse, I will definately give you that. Those are just not my preference in machines.

My wolverine is full time 4x4 for now, I am getting the 2x4 conversion kit in the spring. The wolvy is a ore sporty 4x4 and I do have a couple minor mods,(pipe, k&n air filter, and mud tires) and it is very lightweight for a 4x4. The 350 is peppy motor for its size with the mods it produces even more power. It is also geared aggresively for those who like to get up and go.

Everyone has a preference and I love machines that handle more aggresively, but still has 4x4. Those big bore polaris seem more like a work machine and don't fit my riding style. If it fits your riding style thats great.

Have fun and ride often.

Ryan

I own a 2000 500HO Sportmans. I have not had one problem with it. Except for the starter went out, but it was sitting under water for over a day and never worked after that. Lets just say it was too early for wheelers on the ice. It has over 6000 miles on it. I definitly don't do the all the preventive maintainence that I should, but it keeps going like the first day I bought it. Fourwheelers (just like snowmobiles) these days is just a preference in color and style.

Can't wait for that early ice fishing to start.