• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Dipper

IceJohn

IceJohn-

Could you advise me on the new color? Its not MN Gopher Maroon or Gold?? Is it?

OK, OK, OK... I'm sorry about that one. Big Dipper is the greatest ice/slush scoop I've ever come across! Even if it is made in Packer Green/Yellow!

Ooops. Sorry again. I'm sorry about that one. We start talking about ice scoops and I start talking about sports! I'm sorry once again!

Back to the topic at hand...

IceJohn-

Sorry buddy, I just couldn't leave it alone. Sometimes that will happen to me but not very often. The Vikings are coming off ANOTHER loss and the Gophers tanked their season so there isn't much to brag about in Minnesota country. The Wild don't even have a season yet and Gopher hockey is just getting into full swing so we'll see what happens.

But you guys have wrestling down there. My opinion, the most underrated sport in all of athletics and a very big tradition in Iowa country!

Hanson,Wrestling is what I like to watch.Not that pro stuff,wont go there too fakie!Ya your football teams do need to step up there game and play the whole game.Hockey is just Jr.hERE wATERLOO bLACKHAWKS i THINK 18 TO 22 YRS.OLD PLAYS.fUN TO WATCH WELL HOPE TO BE ON ICE SOON.IceJOHN