• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lab pups for sale

dogsNroosters

We have a litter of Lab Pups for sale. Dam is a chocolate, Sire is Black. The litter is 4 chocolate (3 male, 1 female), 2 black (1 male, 1 female), 2 yellow (1 male, 1 female). Litter was born on Oct. 21st and will be ready the week before Christmas. Dew claws have been removed, they will be wormed and have their first shots, and be AKC registered.

For more info, please contact me directly.

[email protected] or 612-805-5183

Auth. #401 from Rick.

I have hunted everything from quail to geese with the male. He flushes and retrieves like a pro. He is a large dog, when he was younger, he weighed as much as 130#s in his hunting prime. He currently weighs about 110#s. The female is a much smaller dog, she weighed about 50 - 55#s before the pregnancy. She comes from a pointing lab line out of Iowa. I haven't worked on her pointing, but she has the instinct. Mostly, she is a house dog but I have hunted pheasant and grouse with her. She was still a little immature last season, but shows potential. I haven't hunted with her this year for obvious reasons. If you want, I can send you pictures of the parents or the litter. Please e mail or call me directly if you would like more info.

Thanks, Matt