• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Game Finder Model A

mnwild14

Question

Has anyone used the Game Finder Model A or one of their other models for finding deer? Someone bought one and could not get it to work, they were able to see the deer before this thing would pick it up. So I tried it out this weekend. And I had the same experience, I could see the deer and it did not pick it up even. But it seems sometimes it picks up things at full strength and I cannot even see anything. I am thinking maybe there is an adjustment that is not right. Someone told me about one guy that just loves his. Is their a printed manual or could some one give me suggestions on setting the gain and sensitivity?

Also does anyone have positive or negative experience with these units?

2 answers to this question

I had thought of getting one several years ago. I was told by three different people they were not worth the money. They all said it never helped them find a lost deer. I then did not purchase one