• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Im looking for the universal rope lighting system from the makers of clam. I believe they have an incandesant white version and a LED red version...I think they come in 6' lengths and can be run off of a vex battery. Also, how about those little clips from frabill that you can hang over the poles in a flip-over to be used as coat racks ect... I guess maybe I should have checked out your HSOforum first before poasting this.....Im headed there now. talk to ya later, Iceman out>

Dakota Iceman: Clam Corp. has had problems in delivering the rope lighting system to many dealers across the area, including me. The reason I guess is that it has been caught up in Customs. I talked with them late last week and they feel it should be delivered soon. We'll see! smile.gif From what I understand, the red lights seemed to be preferred but I've also heard the opposite. Concerning the Frabill hanger, I have them in stock for $3.99. Thanks for inquiry!

WXman, I have some vendors from sioux falls that make their way over to my neck of the woods. If I was to have one of them stop over and buy each version of the rope lights would you honor the return on the set-up I dont use? Kind of an odd request I know, but I have some concerns regarding the red led's and would like to see both lit up to determine wich one will suit my needs best. Iceman out>

Iceman, I don't have a problem with that at all. However, I noticed yesterday that Clam shipped me all the white. So, I don't know why the red wasn't shipped. I will be calling them later today. But to answer your question, whatever I can do to help - I'll do it.