• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for good local Web Hosting company

Valv

Question

I am looking for a local (Minnesota) Web Hosting company tohost my web site and email.

I can find many through searches, but I don't have any knowledge of them.

Anybody has any reference to make ?

3 answers to this question

The best I have found is edatarack. They give you huge amounts of storage and transfer and you can host up to 4 domains on a single hosting account. You get 60gb of monthly transfer and up to 4 domains hosted for $6.95 a month. Catch is they are not local.

Outdoor Web Results which is Ricks company can host for you if you need a local company. www.outdoorwebresults.com

I use another company. One thing to make sure is if your doing any actual business thru your site that you have a secure site -(SSL secure certificate). I'd also want to know the number of mailboxes and the gaurenteed uptime. Bandwidth and storage also might be a concern. And lastly I like to have data that is easily read so I can see who, when, and how many times people access my site and where they came from, and what pages of my site they visit. For instance if I receive 200 hits to my home page and 150 to just my rates page, that informations shows they are just shopping prices and not looking at the whatever else that they maybe should. My site is only $7.77 month to host plus free domain name. Email me if you want their info. Sorry not local either, but they have 24/7 customer service which I have only thankfully used a couple of times for trivial issues.