• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whistle Happy or not?

Mister Twister

O.K. I understand the reasoning behind all the penalties being called at the college level and applaud the idea of cleaning up a negative part of the game, but when does it get to the point where incidental clutch and grab is easier to watch than a nearly entire game of power plays and penalty kills?

there are alot of penalties being called,but now we are going to see how the game is supposed to be played, not the clutching and grabing game we were seeing. It's about time we see them call the game the way they were supposed to! Now we are going to see the talented clubs come to the top!

i think its good to keep the game well called to some point but if they call every little thing i know what you are saying, that can be anoying to get a powerplay every other min. But i think they are cracking down on them and doing a good job

I agree w/ Train. The grabbing and holding on is laziness, and lack of speed to keep up w/ your man. I do not have an issue w/ refs calling stuff like this, as long as it goes BOTH WAYS. I have seen so many games where the ref calls one team for everything short of sneezing, but allows the other side free reign. As long as it is consistent both ways, it is for the better of the game. So there might be a few more face-offs, etc. Big deal. I will be happy as long as the game is played, and officiated, the way it should be... I can spare a few extra face-offs or tv timeouts if the game is "done right"... 8-Ball.