• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone hitting the water this weekend?

Granny

The weather near Duluth is supposed to be mostly crappy on saturday and partly crappy on sunday. Can't do much else in that kind of weahter, I suppose a guy has to go fishing grin.gif . Anyone planning on getting out this weekend?

Granny

Granny, this is the bass forum. leave the crappy out of it. tongue.gif

If I'm feeling better then I'll be out Sunday. Haven't felt very good the past couple of days. Sucks. Wish I felt better so I could go out right now with the sunshine and 70 degree weather.

I will DEFINATELY be on the water this weekend --- not sure when but the where will likely be the Rum and Mississippi Rivers - if they aren't too washed out with the 3-5" of rain we had here yesterday!

Daze Off

Quote:

Its cold, rainy, and foggy here in Duluth. I heard its nice down south of here.

Sorry, my bad. I was getting "crappy" and "crappie" mixed up. wink.gif

Can't make it out today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be out. Maybe I'll finally check out Two Rivers Park where the Rum meets the Mississippi.

Any suggestions as to what kind of lures I should bring?

Its supposed to be in high 40's and low 50's up here. Hitting the water for sure on saturday after morning stand and maybe sunday. I think I even talked the wife, my cousin, and my younger sister into hitting the water too.

Granny

I'm going to. Most people will be deer hunting which is a plus for us. BM I don't think I'm going to the river though, you and HT give em heck. Water levels are still on the increase. Must be cresting? Anyone check the extended forecast? Brr Chilly! Possible snow a week from today.

Did someone say snow... bring it on cool.gif. Ok, maybe I'm not all that enthused about the possibility of snow!

This Saturday keeps looking better and better. Forecast now says upper 50's maybe 60, sunny and a front moving through in the late evening/overnight which means the fish will definitely be on the feed! It's not to often that you will get a Saturday as nice as this coming one in November - you gotta get out and take advantage of them when they present themselves!

Besides, everyone will be hunting so you'll have the water to yourself grin.gif