• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crow Hassen

bae501

I assume you are talking Crow Hassan Park?

I will be there Nov 12 with bow in hand. I have never hunted there before. We are going scouting this coming Sunday. I have reports of a couple bigguns. Although, I am not worried about getting a biggun. If I do, GREAT. I'll be happy with anything. Gonna be fun.

We scouted last Sunday, lots of scrapes, just a few rubs. Let me know what you find and maybe we will see you there. I am from Maple Lake going with a buddy from Becker and a couple from Clearwater. What parking lot are you going to use?

No clue what lot we will be parking in.

It all depends on what we find, and where the spots are located.

There will be 4 of us.

3 guys in our mid 30's, and one guy that is in his mid 60's.

The guy in his 60's is very noticeable. If you meet him, you will know what I mean.... Just an absolute character. And a great guy! Look for the guy that will approach you like he has known you since the day you were born. smile.gif