• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

jsut wondering how the hunting has been up in the roseau/warroad area. will be heading up there this weekend. are any of the canadians coming down yet? also wondering if there are any local birds still around or is everyone waiting for them big canadians when the weather cools down. Thanks

Train

I hunted between Baudette and Warroad last weekend There were some Bills and Buffalo Heads around. We harvested 14 in 2 mornings for 3 of us. Not to bad. My friends stayed until yesterday and made it sound like a bunch of new birds came in on Monday night. They were getting the big Northern Mallards and Widgeons. They also said that there were more Canadas showing up as they left.

It was fun to hunt the mornings and fish the afternoons in the Morris point Gap. caught a lot of little walleyes in 18 foot of water jigging with a minnow. It was calm enough to anchor, so I used a glow Swedish Pimple with a minnow head and caught 5 fish ina hour.

Good Luck