• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bone Musky Report

Bone Report. Fished Sunday, Oct 24 from 9 to 4pm. Two follows on small black bulldog. Bucktails not working, although I was told black /orange bucktail was good previous weekend. 8 boats at access on Sunday morning. Lots of sucker minnow guys out. I don't think early morning fishing is good anymore, unlike summer. Water 52 degrees. wink.gif wink.gif

I fished Bone last week with a jig-n-lizard. We caught two small skis each about 35 inches. Saw 4 others missing a 3rd 35-36 incher. Fish were mosty shallow although one of the 35's came from 20 or so. All the fish that followed came in on a shallow cast. Water temp was 51. Need a bit colder for the good bite I think.

Fished Bone on Sat. 11-06, 9 to 2:30. One very small fish and one follow on Musky Mike's black neon 6" crawfish w/ 1/2oz red head jig, also fished some gliders; didn't fish bucktails. Lots of bobber-guys, but didn't see anyone with a fish-on...Looking for some 1/4oz musky jigs.....water 49.