• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pick Up Camper Needed

I need to find an older pick up camper for hunting purposes. I have a full size pick up, 1/2 ton with heavy springs. This is a camper that will be used only in the fall for goose hunting and it may go to deer camp.

I am looking for a project...something that needs work. I need to be able to pull a trailer on hunting trips smile.gif

I have a Starcraft 11 foot pop up for trade...nice shape...awning...etc. '89 I believe. The floor was soft so I replaced this. Canvas is great.

If interested e-mail me @ [email protected]

No pics received...please send to [email protected]

I just finished the floor last night...the pop up is in great shape. There was one bad soft spot in the door way so I had a piece of steel fabricated to cover this area.

Everything works smile.gif

------------------
Practice CPR...Catch, Photo, Realease. Unless you pickle a small northern of course.