• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Midwestsportsman Kato division bass circuit...

Does anyone have any information or first hand experiences with midwestsportsman bass tournament circuit ??? For what I gather they held a Hutchinson Area division last summer and this year will be adding a second Mankato Area Division to be held on Jefferson, Madison, Washington.

Chris Skornicka is the tournament director for the midwest sportsman bass tournaments and he or his wife can answer any questions you have concerning the mankato circuit. His phone number is 1-507-834-6122. These are fun and well run tournaments

Congrats on finishing in the money again on Saturday. We just couldn't get any decent bites.

I didn't fish, but I heard there were only 9 boats. First was 5 bass for 15 something. Several only had 1-2 fish. I didn't hear any of the patterns that produced.

there were 19 boats on the Tournament on Sat. on Koronis. We wound up taking 6th with almost 15lbs. of Smallmouths. 18 lbs was the winner. It was good. But the weigh in was a nightmare.

There were only 9 boats in the tourney. First place was 17.20 pounds for five fish and second would have been 16.60 if the team wouldn't of had to dump their big fish of around 5 and a half due to culling at the weigh-in. As for the dominant patterns........