• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i work on the staff on the mwt. it went well except for the rain had lots of it. the qualifier was a catch and release we had over 90% release rate. over 80 eyes were brought in. had over 4 or 5 eyes over 7lbs. one was just shy under 8 really nice eyes. cant remember which team won but they brought in over 14lbs of eyes. and if you want more results go to polebender.com and go to mwt link and you should be able to get there from there. hope i helped you alittle. the next tourney is at minnewaksa maybe see you there.

burrhead2000

Hey king how yah doing? yes the tourny went on.. the results are at polebender.com however the last i checked they where not on yet... we cashed a check.. so if you ask us it went well... however it was a tuff bite for those slot fish only 45 or 46 teams had a slot fish. There were however some very nice walleyes caught!! the new mwt record was set and broke 3 times before the end of the wiegh in, there was a 7.7, 7.78, and finally a 7.9lb taken!! 5 total 7+ pounders in all. total fish i believe was 83 wieghed. The largest fish were taken off the far north end in the 2 foot flats by the bridges.. pulling boards with spinners BUT WITH NO WIEGHTS!!! try and find the old river bottom and pull over the sand. well talk to yah latter. give me a call if you want to get together for a day of fishing!

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

Hi Guys,

I have the Lac qui Parle results and photos up on the web today.

Please visit www.polebender.com for the info.

Sorry it takes so long, but we want to review the tape and the leader board against the computer print out. We get home late Sunday night, then it's back to work on Monday morning. Then I'm gone all week. so it's the next Saturday before I can get them posted.

I'll work on the "Touring Team" photos on Sunday. Posted???

PoleBender

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com