• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

league lake lists w/metro

TO AVOID STACK-UP, MAYBE WE SHOULD START A POST WHERE PEOPLE THAT FISH IN LEAGUES CAN LIST THEIR SCHEDULES. IT MAY HELP AVOID DOUBLING UP ON LAKES. OUR LEAGUE IS SMALL 4-6 BOATS SO IT HASN'T BEEN A BIG DEAL WE GENERALLY RUN INTO ANOTHER LEAGUE 2 OR 3 TIMES A YEAR, BUT FROM SOME POSTS I HAVE READ IT SEAMS TO BE AN ISSUE.

HERE IS OUR LIST

May 18, 2004
Cedar
May 25, 2004
Buffalo
June 1, 2004
Sarah
June 8, 2004
Sugar
June 15, 2004
Beebe
June 22, 2004
Independence
June 29, 2004
Howard
July 6, 2004
NO Fishing League due to the July 4th holiday
July 13, 2004
Cokato
July 20, 2004
Waverly
July 27, 2004
Maple
August 3, 2004
Pulaski

I'm sure you guys know this, but Classicbass has all the listings for most of the larger tournaments and quite a few of the smaller ones. I know mine are posted there. Might be a good idea to check there too.

bump

we ran into another league last night on sugar. if you are in a league please post your schedules or check ours sugar is a big enough lake to handle 2 leagues but not all the lakes we fish can. if we work togather we can avoid stack-up.