• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Fishing Club Looking For New Members

Hi Guy's

The Grand Rapids Bass Fishing Club is having an informational meeting this Sunday at 1;00 at Beno's. This is a great club, it will help you become a better fisherman plus establish great friendships, and will alow you to fish competetively. Anyone interested please come.

Jim

I Was not able to make to your club meeting. I own a home near marcel and am very interested in hearing more about the Grand Rapids Bass Fishing Club. If you you could contact me with some info or how to obtain some more info, I would appreciate it.

Thanx,
Big Island Dude
[email protected]

------------------
Ice fishin SUCKS...
But I do it anyway.

Hi All,

I am an avid bass fisherman and would like to be involved with your organization. It's nice to see other fishermen out there that think that bass are awesome! I usually hear that they're akin to rough fish up here.

218-328-5987
work 326-3464

Aimee Martin

Diago, I live in the Duluth area, and was wondering what areas your club fishes, and what day of the week? Sounds like fun, my email is [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing some info, by the way do you know if the Bass club in Duluth is still around, any affiliation?

------------------
Good Luck To All, Wormburner!
Buy a trailer,help support my fishing habit!

Wormburner--good to hear from you! We have a great club where you can make good friendships and have good competition. We fish Vermillion, Pokegema, Deer,Trout Farm Island, Whitefish Chain, Woman Lake Rosevelt, Ely, etc. We also have a good deal for teams who are new the first year. Call me if you are interested I will give you more info. 328-5598

Jim