• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MWT 2004?

Hey CD,

Nothing is for sure till early to mid December but, What we are trying to do is:

May 23rd ~ Lac qui Parle
June 13th ~ Lake Minnewaska
July 11th ~ Pelican Lake at Breezy Point
August 8th ~ Otter Tail Lake
MWT State Championship ~ September 11th & 12th ~ Woman/Girl Lake

I hope everybody likes the schedule. We might have to change a couple of lakes around, but we should not have to change lakes altogether.

Any questions or suggestions, let us know.

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

[This message has been edited by Tom Miller (edited 09-19-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Tom Miller (edited 09-19-2003).]

I like the looks of those first two lakes, but here lies the problem, I'm not fishing the MWT. Here is my question, is it to late to sign up or do whatever for the 2004 MWT? Please let me know what I need to do to get involved with the MWT. Thanks in advance for any info or help.

Hi walleyeking,

Somewhere around the 1st of December ( I think), I will have our HSOforum www.polebender.com all updated with the 2004 information. Somewhere around the 1st of the year send in your entry form. We will give this years teams priority until the end of January. Then we will start excepting new teams. This way you will be on the top of the waiting list. We have been full the last two years and hope to be again next season. About 1/3 of the teams have to drop out for one reason or another so there will be room for some new teams. Any thing else please ask.

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com