• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How was Pepin MWT tourney ...

Tom, or any of the anglers who fish the MN. Walleye Trail, I was wondering how the Lake Pepin tourney went. Were you able to talk with any of the guys who are coming up for the championship who may need some info or guidance. Thanks, talk with you soon.

Matt

Was a fun tournament...Winning total was 6 fish 20.49 lbs....three largest fish caught were 7.33 lbs., 6.96 and 6.46...17 teams caught their 6 fish limit...my partner and I had never fished Pepin before, we really enjoyed fishing that body of water, we struggled a little prefishing, but were able to find enough quality fish to finish 4th, am looking forward to fishing Bemidji in September.

Hi guys!

I hope to have results and "Team of the Year" up on the web late tonight or tomorrow am. Sorry it took so long. Job sure gets in the way. It has me gone Monday to Friday.

Stay tuned!

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

Crawlerking - If you need any info or giude service for prefishing on Bemidji give me a call. Call my cell at 218-766-3818. Congrats on your great finish.

Matt Phelps

Hi Matt,
Thanks for the offer....do you or one of your relatives fish in a walleye league out of the 71 Bar on Wednesday nights? My uncle always fishes in this every week and I joined him once last year....the fish fry afterwards was awesome!

Your welcome. Yes, I do fish with those guys on Wednesdays. Unfortunately, I have only made it I think three or four times this year. Been pretty busy. My dad and uncle make it more often than I do. Who is your uncle? I probably know him. Let me know if you are interested. I may have some others lined up also.

Matt

I know it has been tough out there. I do have a couple trips prefishing for the tourney. We will see what happens. The water is really green, hopefully it will cool off and increase the bite. Good luck to you.

Matt