• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Did any one fish in this years RCL league? This a league geared more to weekend anglers and its a boater co-angler format. I am considering entering as a co-angler next season, but would be interested in talking with someone who may have fished it either as a boater or as a co-angler this year.

Derek, yep thats the one I am talking about. Do you know if the schedule for next year is out yet? Maybe I'll see you at a few, maybe be lucky enough to draw you as a partner?

Anyone else thinking about fishing these events?

Grabs I heard a rumor that the league schedule and lakes are going to be very close to this years schedule. I will let you know after I get back from the Championship next week, they will be releasing the schedule at that time it sounds like.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
www.millelacsguideservice.com