• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I would invite some other tournament fishmen to take a look at the metro area lakes for some of the comments that have been directed at us as a group. There may be a few bad seeds out there making us look bad but that doesn't make us all bad. These postings are in the 120 acre lake with waterski course area.

hey bob I read that also where they are complaining about the water skiers. the skiers on that particular lake have had a course there for the last 10 years. they DO have a DNR permit for the course as well. so the people that are talking and complaining need to relax and realize that the lakes are NOT just for the casual fisherman but also for the tournament fisherman and others. I myself AM a tournament fisherman and when people complain about us I just look the other way, they do it to try and get us angry and look like fools.

Boy, I hope I didn't come across looking like a fool...I think my point that everyone needs to share the resources is very valid and if we pit group against group we will all suffer.

------------------
Tight Lines
Bob