• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winnipeg River System Limit Change

Just an FYI for anyone that might be interested but Ontario is looking at new regulations for next year. For non resident anglers they are looking at going to a 2 fish limit. Any new regulations will be in effect for the 2005 season.

When in Canada I only keep 2 fish a day, sportsman license. To my wife’s disappointment I do not bring any fish home. We eat fish every night for dinner. Two walleyes a day are plenty. Fish in Ontario grow so much slower than on Mille Lacs et al. I fully support this rule, hopefully all of Ontario go from 4 to 2 a day.

I do not have an issue with that. Makes sense, we probably take more fish out than the residents. I prefer to c&r except for the shore lunch anyways.

JegerJack

------------------
"What did the old man trade for these guys, a used puck bag?"

[This message has been edited by jegerjack (edited 05-20-2004).]