• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was working up near Granby on Tuesday. Lake Granby still open with some unsafe ice in whats left of Arapahoe bay. Shadow Mountain is frozen with good water level. Saw snowmobile tracks on the lake. Both ends of the lake are open water though.
Dan

------------------

Elevenmile has ice around the edges that people have already been out on. I have no idea what the fishing is like. Probably typical 11-mile action.

Lake John has 7 inches with good fishing due to the extra stockings from the drought. I've heard of some big 22s from there.

Talked to the owner at the Fishing Hole a few minutes ago. He said the Williams Fork Res. has 7" of ice and that they are pulling kokes and macks through the ice. He also said Wolford had 5" of ice. I fogot to ask him about Green Mountain. I'm going to make a day trip up to Williams Fork tommorow. I'll let you know how we do.
Dan

------------------