• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakes

Hey guys I live in iowa and was wondering if anyone knew of any good lakes in the state I would like to go somewhere this weekend but I dont know where if any one has any good lakes they know of that would be great. Also if theres any good lakes in the southeren part on minnesota that would be great too.

Thanks,
Dan

chunkytrout,
I've chcked the iowa forum but the last message was sent on december 24, 2002 so it really wont help. If you know any that would be great. thanks for the recommendation though.

Dan

Berkely,
I would stick with fishing on Spirit Lake and the Okoboji's. Spirit is a little bit easier to figure out at times, but if you can find fish on West or East, than you will be in business. I would try Emerson Bay, the Methodist Camp area, little Emerson, or Smith's Bay on West Okoboji.
Spirit Lake, any places from Hales Slough to Templar Park, Marble Beach, Buffalo Run. There are some great places to fish, you just have to find them.
My advice, is to see where the other fishermen are, and then fish on the outskirts of them, getting away from the noise and ruckus. I always have had my best luck doing this. Plus it is alot more peaceful. Stop in at Shucks Bait and Tackle if you need some up to date reports and bait.

Good Luck
Keep the Rods Bending
Walleye #1