• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Browndawg
Welcome to fishingmn. Forums! I think you will thank your son for prodding you to register here. How old is your son? Both of you will learn a lot from the various posts on this great site. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to post it on the site. There are very knowledgeable people here. smile.gif
Well have fun and learn and add your own information for us!
“FISH” grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Welcome aboard browndawg smile.gif

I see you taught your son everything he knows. Enough to let you in on a good thing like this.

Too bad you didn't teach him everything you know grin.gif

You might want to make a trip a bit north for some early hardwater fishing. You son may be doing some of that in the next week or two with the chill he's experiencing.

Please keep us posted on how the fishing is going in your area.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Glad that you got "talked into joining us". Looking forward to swapping some good "lies" about all the huge crappie and BG's being caught around the state. Probably make me put another 25,000 miles on the truck chasing them all down! Just be aware that herb is one hombre to listen to when you are talking fishing!
dognoice

Hello Herb, how ya doing buddy?? Got the gear ready for another season on the hard water?? It wont be long!! I may go and check the ice on the ponds in the morning, might take one more cold snap