• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

beaver prices

25 to 30 dollars tops for put up under ice beaver. Half that for green or on carcass. Spring beaver 20 bucks put up maybe. There have been some slight upswing in prices but not much. I will still be out taking alot. Volume is how you make money.

Just spent the weekend in central MN helping run my buddy's line with him. As I was there he topped 50 for the spring! He is looking at another week to 10 days of trapping that area yet. Also made a stop and @ B&J Trapline and dropped off his furs for the North American Fur Auction pickup. If you guys want the very best price, and already put up your furs, NAFA is the place to sell. I have been selling to them since I started putting up my own furs, and never a complaint!