• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MOONEYE OR GOLDEYE?

WAS OUT FISHING BY GRANITE (ON THE MN RIVER)ON TUESDAY AND CAUGHT A FISH BUT NOT SURE IF IT WAS A MOONEYE OR GOLDEYE. IT WAS ABOUT 15"-18" LONG AND SILVER IN COLOR. IT HAD TEETH AND ITS EYE WAS PLACED FAR FORWARD ON THE BODY. FROM WHAT I FOUND ON THE NET YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE COLOR OF THE EYE...MORE GOLD=GOLDEYE. BUT, I CANNOT RECALL THE EXACT COLOR. WE DID TAKE A FEW PICTURES BUT, THEY PROBABLY WON'T BE DEVELOPED FOR AWHILE. YOU GUYS FISH THE RIVER ALL THE TIME. IS THERE A BETTER CHANCE OF IT BEING ONE OR THE OTHER? ANY GUESSES WOULD HELP. THANKS

------------------

<*))))))))><{

YES WE TOOK A FEW PICTURES ,BUT I JUST STARTED THAT ROLL OF FILM. I ONLY USE THAT CAMERA FOR BIG FISH PICTURES OR STRANGE FISH I CATCH. IT MIGHT BE AWHILE TILL I GET THEM DEVELOPED....UNLESS I HAVE REALLY GOOD LUCK IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

------------------

<*))))))))><{

"Yoe! Dude!" It's easy to tell a Moon Eye from a Golden Eye....a Moon Eye is a fish, a Golden Eye is a duck, a little butter ball, a Ruddy duck that looks like a little fat Bluebill! Just kiddin ya.