• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anything happnen on the river?

Pheonix, bad tidings aside, are you one of the guys that fish with Big_D down on the river, possibly the culvert? I haven't gone down very recently because the bite was not great after ice out, but if you look at the miss. forum, ebass was catching carp by hidden falls.

u got some nerve A. ABY......but anyways no not been down there in a while......

------------------
"I work for the Phoenix Foundation"

well i thoguht it should have been addressed........................................................................................................................................................wat now?

wat now? we drop it. This forum is for fishin not fightin. Hopefully if I ever see you on the water(still don't know what # you were, i was #23) you won't try to pick a fight with me, cause I'd much rather fish than fight.

Hey Phoenix, who is this? I'm not trying to fight with you or nothing. I'm assuming you're a south guy, and if you're not #3, then I didn't say anything to you. If you are #3, you were bein an a** talkin to my teammates like that, and number 26 on my team was the one that was fightin with you guys, not me. I've got friends on the south team, and I we weren't trying to start something there, and I sure don't know how you know who i am and how to conatct me here, but this isn't a forum to fight about stupid stuff.

loser!!! danny u r the ine getting on at 8am b4 school!!!! but n e ways........may be going down there this weekend.