• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kampeska Tourney

Dakota Iceman where were you? Fished the Ike's Tourney on Kampeska last Saturday and there was a fair amount of activity. My son and I caught 11 walleyes with most of them just under 14" - did manage 2 keepers including one 2 1/2 pounder. Each hour was won by a walleye in the 3 lb. class and there was an 18 lb. northern caught. Very messy ice with a couple inches of water on it but still 13+ inches of ice total.

Hey coot, I forgot your dang cell# at work!! was thinking of you most of the day up there. Actually i was on lake henry over by thompson on saturday/ didnt see much action though. The others i talked to didnt have a fish in the shack either. Same story there, messy ice with alot of water on top but still had at leat 10-12". Ill keep in touch. Iceman out>