• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-inย or Sign-Upย .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

ย  Have Fun!!!

I have 4 5MM FMJ arrows size 400, with 50 grain brass inserts installed.ย  They are great arrows, just a little on the light side for my setup.ย  They are cut to 28-5/8" from the nock valley to the tip of the arrow, but the insert can be heated and removed so the arrow can be cut shorter.ย  One arrow is missing 1 fletching but are in great shape.

I'll also include 10-100 grain field tips and 6 broadhead adapter rings

Asking $40 for them and am willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping costs.

20180118_123956_1517328736838_resized.jpg

20180118_124003_1517328738882_resized.jpg

20180118_124017_1517328743536_resized.jpg

20180118_124022_1517328745087_resized.jpg

20180118_124035_1517328746934_resized.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Iโ€™d find appropriate parking. ย Us ticks bury in and are hardly noticeable.ย ๐Ÿ˜›
    • It's ok we don't need you Wood ticks down here clogging up the roads or event anyway!ย  ๐Ÿ˜†
    • Ok, but if he does you're going to be on the hook. Hopefully Morgan can throw a few Hail Mary's for yeah! ๐Ÿ˜‡
    • Alright, first off........the stupid arse meme's with the fricken file label at the bottom are lame as shiat. You can do better BigD. ย  Second off...........Oh please dear Lord, grant me this one win,ย  a win that will give me the chance to use almost two decades of mockery experience on FM/HSO.........a Gopher victory over of one of the most DOMINANT football programs in recent history.............*eeeeeek!* ย  Yea........I'll be bringing it Big Dave. ย  ย 
    • This St. Paul thing is in the Cities, right? ย Um, none for me thanks.ย ๐Ÿ˜
    • I love it when Alabama fans are so worried about getting beat by the Gophers that they start making up excuses for a LOSS to them! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’™
    • ๐Ÿ’™ When we beat Alabamaย you can bet we're going to absolutely crow about it. No matter how many quitters you have on your teamย or who dreams up whatever excuses! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›
    • Of course that's the way you see it. It's the only way the gophers have a chance against good competition instead of Rutgers, Maryland and South Dakota State.