• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

not many fishing reports- Pheasant hunting good

Not many people have been out fishing that couple of weeks due to cold temperatures. This past week temperatures have warmed up into the 60's and there should be some reports coming in this week.

As for me I have been hunting and not fishing. Waterfowl hunting is pretty much done in the eastern part. There are some geese around but many.

Pheasant hunting has been excellent for myself this year. We are seeing alot more pheasants this year than we did last year. The more corn that is harvested the more birds we see. There is still a bunch of corn to be harvested. The birds are getting jumping, as they always do later in the season. But it is still fun to watch birds flush from the grass even if you can't get a shot at them.