• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey SD fisherman, I was out to Lake Waubay a couple weekends ago and had a blast. That is some amazing structure ans we caught some nice fish! I was thinking about running out tomorrow night to shore fish some Crappies at the "sweet spot." I was wondering if any of you guys would let me know how the bite is. It looks like it will be a sunny weekend so I am sure they will be on during the sunset.

Have a great weekend fellas, tight lines.

-Hawks

Hawks, good decision to go West. Don't even stop in here! Fishing is terrible, green slime on the bottom, can't troll at all. Some neighbor is making too much noise building his cabin/house! Hee. Hee. The field stone rock is looking awesome! Gonna be a big place. Good Luck on Waubay!!

Cubed,

I hadn't heard about the slime, that sucks! How was the opener? Bush caught some small eyes of the dock and didn't have much luck at all in the boat. Even the inlet was dead I heard.

I hope the bottom slime isn't a sign that it will be greener than usual on Kandi. That just ruins everything.

Thanks for the update on the cabin, I can't wait to see it and enjoy it. I thought it looked huge too. It willbe even nice when they move the road back eh?

Well, keep me updated on the green pond, I'll be out as soon as they're biting.

Take care, tight lines!

-Hawks