• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Bow

stckthrwr

So, I got the chance to get a new bow.  I want to stay with Bear.  What are thoughts on the Tremor or Traxx?  I don't know if I want to go as much as an Agenda 6 or 7.  Thoughts?

Anyone have either?  I'm going to shoot them Sunday but want to get an idea of what people think. 

Thanks 

Nathan 

I don't know anything about Bear bows other than they have grown really fast in the last couple years. Based on your statement, I'm assuming you're trying to keep your bow in the middle of the bow price range, somewhere below $700.

Now, my question is, why do you want to stick with Bear? The best advice you will read anywhere about picking a bow is to shoot as many bows as you can to see which one fits you best. DOn't get caught up in brand names. There are numerous brands and styles that have bows in your price range. Not to mention, there are many of last years top of the line bows that are now on sale or lightly used that are in your price range that will outperform many of the middle of the road bows. 

SO, I'm not saying anything against Bear because I don't know anything about them. But I am saying you are greatly handicapping yourself by not looking into other bow brands, especially the major brands like Matthews, Hoyt, PSE, Bowtech and Elite. Those are the brands leading the field in all the categories and for good reason. 

If at the end of the day, you still pick the Bear because it fit you the best and you loved how it shot, then you can say you tried everything and it was your favorite. Sometimes shooting all the bows will surprise you. 

Edited by Powerstroke

Now, my question is, why do you want to stick with Bear? The best advice you will read anywhere about picking a bow is to shoot as many bows as you can to see which one fits you best. DOn't get caught up in brand names. There are numerous brands and styles that have bows in your price range.

Yep, what he said. ^^^