• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English Cocker

I am looking for an English Cocker for my Son & Daughter Does anyone know any one who has or may have pups? Any information would be appreicated.

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate the info. Its hard to come by a good pup in this area, there are lots of breeders on the East coast but it makes it a little tough to see the pups.

Thanks Mille Lacs Guy, I have had several springers & cockers over the past 12-15 years, I use to own a kennel and have field trialed for several years. You are so right when you say there is a BIG differance between Bench bred & Field bred I often wonder why they dont rename one of them. Hunting Springer and the other I can't even hunt my food dish springer.

Mille Lacs Guy I use to field trial on the East coast when I lived in Maryland I ran alot with Gary Wilson, Paul Harris, Paul McGaugh, Mike Wallece, Jeff Schwartz, Chuck Urland and Julie Hogan to name a few you may have heard of. In this area I have only run a few trials 3 at the MHHC and 2 in Redwood falls, 2 in NE and 3 in IA.