• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any thoughts on the fines?

Sifty

They'll never want to squash the "boys have at it" deal. I get theses guys have plenty of cash, but that's a pretty decent fine IMO. They have that new penalty system so what Keselowski did must have feel into that specific fine/suspension category. Who knows. It sure appears that Nascar doesn't.

I thought the fine to Stewart was cheesy, although I understand they don't like the shenanigans on pit road either.

Not quite sure why Kenseth didn't get penalized. Mears was and he was the one that got punched when he and Ambrose squared off! laugh

Only way to hit them hard, suspend them for a certain amount of races. Money is a non factor as the majority have more than they need.

Hit them where it will hurt, their sponsors will not like their car not being on TV come Sunday.

Never happen, this is like pro football or for that matter college football.

Wonder what will become of FSU's quarterback after his shenanigans??

This is all about big dollars and a few pretty fines will hurt no one now or later but a suspension would open all of their eyes.

In my eyes, Bad Brad at the minimum, should be parked for a week and lose points.