• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I got to meet Forest L. Wood today!

ChrisR71

I went up to Frankies Marine open house today because Forest Wood was there for several hours signing autographs. He is really a nice guy and I have a lot of respect for him. I got my hat and a picture signed. My girlfriend thinks I'm kind of a nerd. I thought it was pretty cool. There were a lot of pros there, too. Frankies has always treated me well and that's why I got my boat from them 3 years ago.

Then, after the boat show, my buddy and I walked around Gander Mt. for a while. It was a nice way to end January.

aw man!! now i am really jealous!! i had plannned on coming up, but they had talked snow for here and i just couldn't get things worked out to take care of the dogs.( both of the kids said they were coming if i went!)i'm a single parent.that and i wanted to see the boat i am buying. ( i got a ranger bass boat for sale if anyone is interested ) can't wait for warmer( and more stable) weather. del