• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best life vests for watersports

deerminator

Any thoughts? The vests we have in the fishing boat don't seem to cut it for tubing. Way too loose. Any thoughts on snug fitting vests for skiing, tubing, boarding, etc? We're just getting into tubing so we don't have a lot of experience with what vests are best. Or is this the wrong forum to ask that?

The mail order places or even Fleet Farm have vests oriented towards water sports.

For example, Dick's sporting goods has this vest, made for watersports buy one get one free.

full-1100-46856-pfd.jpg

Comes in various colors.

THANKS! I think I am going that route. I know most of the major sites have vests made for watersports but just wondering if anyone had any preferences. I like the fact, though, that I can get 4 vests and shipping for $75 total. And those vests got good reviews for the price range. The main thing is they keep you afloat. Not looking to spend $100+ on each vest for those body armor looking ones. Just looking for something a little better for the purpose than the fishing boat vests. BTW, got my father in law an inflatable vest for father's day and he was beside himself. Thought that was great and more likely to wear while taking us trolling. Think he'll make a point of it now in fact!

Thanks again for the suggestion. Got the 4 vests yesterday and all fit snug and well. Ordered them late Sunday and got them Tuesday! Plus by 9 year old had a lot of fun saying the store name. So much so that my wife finally had to yell at him to knock it off. lol