• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnkota Terrova i pilot getting MOTOR ERROR message on remote

Bear98

I upgraded my bow mount thus spring and after the third weekend of use received the MOTOR ERROR message on remote and motor abruptly stopped. The first two weekends the motor was used continuously 2-3 hours a day each day with no issue. This past weekend after about 6 hours of use received the message above. The second day recharged only the remote, worked well to begin with and again roughly 6 hours or so same thing. I then tried foot pedal, Constant On light just flashed, but motor wouldn't respond to foot pedal either. I stowed and redeployed motor and it seemed to reset but then gave me the message again! Called MK customer service and they told me they have never heard of this happening and directed me to a MK service center who told me the new motors are essentially over their head. Anybody else experience this? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Any recommendations in SE MN.
Not off the top of my head. If in Rochester I would call Wild Goose and ask them. Or I would drive to Minneapolis and Fish Lectronics, or go to the factory in Mankato, both are like 85 miles from Rochester.

Also a place in Faribault and one in Redwing but I don't know anything about them.

Depends on where in SE MN you are, whether mankato or columbia heights is more attractive.